Be gentle with them and avoid pulling the lashes when cleaning off glue. Avoiding use of mascara will prolong the life of the lashes.
Does any of the lashes come with glue?
No, glue is not included. You can purchase our Adhesive Eyeliner Glue separately Click Here.
How do I apply Lash Glue?
- Shake well before use.
- Apply 1-2 layer to lash line.
- Apply your Mink Lashes directly on top of the tacky eyeliner with tweezer.
- Re-apply eyeliner on the inner and outer eye corner for maximum lash hold.
Store the eyeliner tip upside down for optimal ink flow
How do I apply Sassi Lashes?
- Measure Lashes
- Measure lashes to base of your natural lash line. (Make sure strip lashes are not to long for your lash line.)
- Trim Lashes
- Tim the outer corner to remove excess band. (Trim the outer corner closest to your ear.)
- Place on eye lash line to make sure it fit.
- Follow above Lash Glue application.
How to remove Lashes?
- (Optional) remove adhesive Eyeliner with gentle liquid makeup remover cleanser.
- Gently remove lashes by lifting the cotton band of the lash off of the skin at the inner corner of the eye, then gently remove the remainder of the lash.
- Repeat until completed.
- Store Lashes back in Sassi Wear box.
Do not pull directly on the Lashes.
*Do not get lashes wet
If there is buildup gently brush lashes with a clean mascara spooly.
For leftover glue gently use tweezer to remove glue from cotton lash band.
To maintenance original look of lashes, do not apply mascara directly Mink Lashes.
How do I track my order?
Can I cancel my order?
All orders once placed are finalized and products are not able to edited or changed. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Can I correct my mailing address?
It is the your responsibility to make sure your shipping address is correct. All orders once placed are finalized and products are not able to edited or changed. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
How much is shipping?
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
Do you offer exchanges and returns?
Due to the nature of the item and because it is considered a hygienic item, for sanitary purposes there are no returns exchanges & refund for used items.
What if my item is missing or incorrect?
We're really sorry if we've made a mistake with your order.
Please send us a message at email@example.com with an image of your order, the original packing slip, the invoice so we can identify the packing error and the outer packaging it was sent in.
The packing slip are numbered and signed to indicate how many items are in the package. We can refuse to resend an item if we believe the item has been packed correctly and all correct procedures have taken place.
What to do if my order is missing?
We are sorry if you have not received your order. Sassi Wear is not Responsible For Packages lost in the mail or Packages when they Delivered.
Make sure to contact USPS